
Ante los bajos resultados de audiencia obtenidos, el director ejecutivo y colaboradores de este blog, han decidido la suspension cautelar de dicho blog.
La direccion puede prometer y promete la mejora en cuanto a diseño y temas a tratar. Decir que por fuertes presiones externas, diversos temas planteados han sido excluidos de nuestra progamacion.
Esto no es un adios, sino un hastapronto. Los cobardes como Sarda y Teresa Campos no son un ejemplo a seguir.
Volveremos. Atentamente: Sr. Sanz

35 comentarios:
¿Por qué haces eso a tus fans con la de historias que debes tener del curro?
No siento el calor del publico. Lo buscare con algunos otros relatos.
tienes que acostumbrarte, a mi me pasó lo mismo, por eso hice otro blog en el que si que tengo pila comentarios.
Pero nos debemos a la peña tío, es lo que hay.
Sanz i want a son of you!!! no nos dejes, necesitamos de tus posts!! ah y no hagas como Kiko, q al él dio-y por abrasar a pelis, pero a ti a ver si te va a dar por tenernos a la última del mercado armamentístico (léase arma corta) y como que pasaré de leelo
I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com
If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
recauttlalm
[url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/de/jp-casino-spiele.htm]online casinos[/url] , [url=http://www.casinoonlinebrazil.com/roleta]Casino[/url] , [url=http://www.onlinecasinorussian.com/roulette]blackjack online[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com/online-roulette.html]blackjack[/url].
I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offer many [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-here ]Host gator coupons[/url].
I appreciate Hostgator hosting, you will too.
http://hellkeepers.free.fr/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=11896
[b][url=http://www.classicuggoutletshop.co.uk/]www.classicuggoutletshop.co.uk[/url][/b] ¢ Never acquire expensive name-brand luggage. They are identified as 'steal-me' circumstances for the reasoning that if you're able to pay for a genuine Louis Vuitton suitcase you may pay for to pack valuables inside. Appear as a substitute for something that is anonymous, effortlessly cleaned and lightweight.
[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootsmart.com/]cheap uggs[/url][/b] You could will be the form a lesser amount of amount of cash bags that be looking out just marginally like every of those exceptional vogue designer bags. When your loved ones will be the varieties a reproduction it not ever like your loved ones are being they are tricked into an all in a single faux or possibly counterfeit. These œreplicas aren meant to grasp more details on screw up all of your loved ones into obtaining one thing fake and for notably far more than your family are not they are placing it very simple a multi purposeful œknockoff needing to do with planning to get the real factor manufactured with a lot less top of the line materials and workmanship.
[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonshoestore.com/]www.bestlouisvuittonshoestore.com[/url][/b] 1. Regular "Date Night": The best solution to continue to keep romance alive is by planning out on dates. No matter if you will be younger and like to celebration, or settled down with various young children, a few desires a "Date Night" to keep the spark heading within the romance section.
[b][url=http://www.cheaplouisvuittonbagsshop.co.uk/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] You'll want to also have an understanding of achievable adverse facets of the dietary supplements and specifically the way they may well have an affect on you. Protein pursuits many them, especially bodybuilders because it is both equally a gas supply for the entire body together with a developing block. Right after h2o, protein is among the most ample molecule inside the human overall body.
[b][url=http://www.classicuggoutletshop.co.uk/]uggs outlet store[/url][/b] The adaptable message is organized in a stage-based format, applying the mothers due day and the baby's start day, to ensure that messages might be "personalized" for each mother by following the exact week of fetal and little one improvement. We all know what stage of pregnancy or motherhood each female is in when she's enrolled and can fine-tune the messages to fulfill her needs. We've been furnishing adaptable messages for cell phones in text (SMS) and audio (IVR) format from weeks five to 42 of being pregnant and month 0 to month fifty one for your very first year of baby's lifestyle..
[url=http://www.officialbearsfansstore.com/]Brandon Marshall Jersey[/url]
They kept right on thanking Him The Haloid Company for the first time in 1949 developed electrography for commercial use The effects of the mistakes he makes in his ministry does not reflect back in his life alone but it is suffered at an exponential magnitude in the lives of the people he is ministering to Death is a human or physical concept and in truth you do not have to leave your physical body behind
[url=http://www.officialfalconsnflshop.com/]Falcons Tony Gonzalez Jersey[/url]
Work with a voice coach to refine your tone SIZEIn the world of mobile computing, size definitely matters You'll know right away whether it's a keeper Sprout wings with which to fly
[url=http://www.navorrobowmanjersey.com/]NaVorro Bowman Jersey[/url]
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino bonus[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino bonus[/url] unshackled no consign perk at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]charitable casino games
[/url].
We [url=http://www.onlineslots.gd]blackjack[/url] be subjected to a corpulent library of totally free casino games in regard to you to monkey tricks opportunely here in your browser. Whether you pine for to procedure a table encounter master plan or scarcely examine elsewhere a occasional original slots before playing seeking genuine in dough, we possess you covered. These are the exact same games that you can play at veritable online casinos and you can part of them all in requital for free.
The shoe was distinguished from the other footwear by its air cushioning
device. Do not give in towards the temptation.
A moderate tone of reddish performs the most powerful.
The air max II was in the beginning created in 1989 and
was dubbed the Air Max Mild. http://www.airmaxcheapest.
co.uk/
http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#medication generic for ativan pill identification - can you get ativan over the counter
http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#54312 lorazepam 1 mg drug test - 70 mg ativan
Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in
3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Cheers, I appreciate it!
Feel free to surf to my weblog; christian louboutin pumps
my site: christian louboutin pumps
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate
you writing this post and also the rest of the website is also very good.
Feel free to surf to my web blog :: ロレックスレプリカ
It's hard to find experienced people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks
Check out my blog ... 激安プラダ バッグ
It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web page.
Feel free to surf to my webpage; プラダ バッグアウトレット
Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out more details.
Also visit my website http://www.rolexsale-shop.com/
I'll right away grab your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
Do you've any? Kindly allow me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
my blog post: http://www.tehachapiwinegrowers.com
At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having
my breakfast coming again to read more news.
Here is my blog post シャネル バッグ
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a
amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
my web-site :: coachhandbagsoutletshop2013.com
Hello there, I found your web site via Google whilst looking for a similar subject,
your website came up, it seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in
my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply was aware of your blog thru Google, and located that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out
for brussels. I will appreciate should you continue this in future.
Many people will likely be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!
Look into my blog post; シャネル バッグ
Recommended Pages:
unsecured debt consolidation loan
debt consolidation loans bad credit
bad credit debt consolidation loan
unsecured debt consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loans
bill consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loan
debt consolidation loans bad credit
bill consolidation loans
bad credit debt consolidation loan
bill consolidation loans
debt consolidation loans bad credit
bill consolidation loans
unsecured debt consolidation loans
debt consolidation loans bad credit
Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet
effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer. Exceptional Blog!
Also visit my web page; Replica Watches
Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your web site quite a bit up fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link on your host?
I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
My web site ... Replica Rolex Watches
I blog often and I seriously thank you for your information.
This great article has really peaked my interest. I am going to take a note
of your site and keep checking for new information about once per week.
I subscribed to your Feed too.
Here is my site :: http://wearproofrolexwatchs.snappages.com/
I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both
educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy
that I came across this in my search for something regarding this.
Stop by my blog post ジョーダン
I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard in support of his website, for the reason
that here every material is quality based data.
Feel free to visit my web blog :: bringnewshoes.com
Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this
to my followers! Exceptional blog and brilliant design and style.
Here is my web site vouchers
I don't leave many responses, however i did a few searching and wound up here Sin título. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright.
Could it be only me or does it look as if like a few of the comments appear like they
are coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing
on other places, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of every one of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Also visit my site :: christian louboutin Daffodile
It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this site.
Here is my web page ... アバクロ シャツ
Hi! I've been reading your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!
Feel free to surf to my page :: nike スニーカー
Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set
up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Feel free to visit my weblog; ヴィトン財布
Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I
came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
followers! Terrific blog and great design and style.
Also visit my homepage: cheap nike air max light
Publicar un comentario